Saturday, July 23, 2016

Back in the saddle again.

It's been entirely too long since I made an update here. I'm aware of this. Every time I sat down to write something I got distracted or saved an entry and never updated it. The photos I took in Granada and Málaga were supposed to be uploaded, but now they may be lost forever, and it's my fault. So I'm taking this time to re-evaluate the site: What I want to to with this space, what I want to write about, and what I want to put up here. I know I want to share more of my writing (now that I'm writing again), and my recipes. So here, I want to make a commitment to you and myself. I want to upload something AT LEAST once a month. I want to write more, cook more, share more and learn more Spanish!! 

As I prepare to enter my third (OMG can you believe it!?) year here, I'm setting more goals and making a plan to make my life in Spain continue to grow and prosper. So there. Here's to my return to writing, creativity, and remembering how great life can be. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment