Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Second Night Shenanigans

The second day in Madrid was as much fun as the first. I met up with Jay, and we went through the city, taking in all the sights and sounds. It was much easier to NOT GET LOST with a friend in tow.
We realized that we were learning a bit about the city and where we were staying. Jay is fluent in Spanish, so I didn't feel as lost as I did before, but I still knew I'd have to work on learning the language.

Jay, Sebastian and I met up with Maria and Sophia, two other girls from our hostel and hit the town.

This is going to be a short post, but I wanted to post some of the pictures from the second day in Spain. I will edit as I think of more commentary.

Sebastian checking for news from home.

Maria and Sophia at the cervecería.

The Gang's all here!

A picture with my girls!

'Nuff Said...

Theatre!

We were drinking here!

Sebastian busting a move.

Jay lending a helping hand.

I'm seeing a lot of 'WTF' graffiti here. Like: "Y'all. Really?"

Seb nibbling on a flyer. 
The view from our balcony.


No comments:

Post a Comment